Sharing Our Passion, Action and Impact in AustinMarch 04, 2019 | By Macy Salama
Eighty percent of people believe brands have the power to affect positive change. At Mastercard, we share this belief and relish opportunities to work with fellow creatives, innovators and thought leaders to put it into action. This year in Austin, a place and time where some of the foremost minds in music, film, visual and interactive arts will assemble, Mastercard will be on-hand sharing ideas on how companies can make a difference in the world.
Our delegation of executives and experts will take part in a range of activities, performances and presentations, highlighting the power of passions and partnerships. We will showcase new dimensions for our brand and share how we’re pushing the envelope in driving social good through our business.
Join us during the festivities, March 8 -17 in downtown Austin, TX, for a first-hand look at how Mastercard is evolving its business and brand to deliver impact for customers.
Driving Impact: From brand transformation to partnerships and inclusive cities
We will have a powerhouse lineup of Mastercard executives that will be participating in keynotes, panel discussions and special events covering topics from how to create truly digital brands for truly digital consumers, to how smarter cities can create equal opportunity for all.
Here’s a rundown of what’s in store:
Saturday, March 9
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:40 p.m.: Miguel Gamino, executive vice president for global cities, will participate in a panel on “Unleashing cities’ collective superpower” at the Hilton Austin Downtown (Salon B)
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Shamina Singh, president of Mastercard’s Center for Inclusive Growth, will participate in a panel titled “Can business defend LGBTI rights under fire?” at the JW Marriot (room 203- 304)
- 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Colleen Taylor, executive vice president, New Payments Business for North America, will be participating in a speak slot session titled “Be Fearless” at Parkside
Sunday, March 10
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.: Miguel Gamino, executive vice president for global cities, will participate in a panel on “How smart city programs are transforming American cities” at the Kansas City Interactive Hub in Maggie Mae’s
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Raja Rajamannar, Mastercard chief marketing and communications officer, will be leading a solo keynote about “Reimage storytelling through tech and experiences” at the Fairmount (Congressional A)
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Ginger Siegel, vice president, Market Product Management, will be participating at a pop-up panel with Create & Cultivate at The Allan House
Monday, March 11
- 9:30 a.m. ‑ 10:30 a.m.: Parag Mehta, executive vice president, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth, will participate in a dual panel titled “Can the private sector solve inequality? #RethinkCSR” at The Line (Ballroom 1)
Wednesday, March 13
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Raja Rajamannar, Mastercard chief marketing and communications officer, will be participating in a fireside chat titled “Connecting people through their passions – technology as the key for new collaborations” with co-presenter Bjorn Ulvaeus from ABBA at House of Scandinavia on the outside stage.